We need an Awesome Dishwasher!
Interested in joining our team? Read about the position below and apply within!
The dish and general utility position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
2. Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas. Rewash soiled dishes before delivering.
3. Set up or break down dishwashing area.
4. Clean and roll/unroll mats.
5. Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
6. Sweep/mop floors.
7. Assemble/disassemble dish machine.
8. Sweep up trash around exterior of store and garbage dumpster.
9. Conduct general store and restroom cleaning as directed.
10. Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry.
11. Other duties as directed.
1. Customer/Client Focus.
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Time Management.
This job operates in a kitchen environment. This role routinely uses sinks and dishwashers and tools to clean kitchen appliances. Employees in this role are frequently exposed to hot water, potentially slippery floors, garbage disposals and cleaning chemicals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop or kneel. The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Pay starts at $7.50/hr with opportunity to move up.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work vary based on need. Frequent evening and weekend work is required