Some of our customers enjoy spending hours in the kitchen, slaving over and preparing a scrumptious holiday meal. For these folks, preparing side dishes and creating a delightful spread of holiday menu items for friends and family is what makes the holidays so special.
But for the rest of you, there’s Midtown Market’s Holiday Menu.
The Christmas countdown begins! Don't forget to place your orders before the deadline of next Wednesday Dec. 20th for Christmas Eve pickup.
From the deli -
- Traditional Cornbread Dressing $12.95/$24.95
- Sweet Potato Casserole $12.95/$24.95
- Homestyle Green Beans $9.95/$18.95
- Corn Pudding $12.95/$24.95
- Midtown Mac & Cheese $11.95/$24.95
- Oyster Dressing $13.95/ $27.95
- Cranberry Chutney $6.50/pint
Two sizes available: Small serves 4, Large serves 12.
- Frenched Lamb Racks $18.99/lb (1.25/lb avg)
- Boneless Leg of Lamb $9.99/lb (5.25/lb avg)
- Beef Tenderloin $24.99/lb
- Standing Rib Roast $13.99/lb
- Prime Rib Roast $13.99. Grass Fed $15.99/lb. Cooked to Rare $14.99/lb
- Boneless Applewood Hams $4.99/lb
- Spiral Hams $2.99/lb
- Boneless Turkey Breasts $4.99/lb (4lb avg)
- Fresh Oysters $17.99/lb
We will have a limited number of Free Range Turkeys available. 10-14/lb avg. at $3.99/lb. Call and reserve your today! 270-444-3996
Don’t forget to order your freshly baked Kirchhoff's Cranberry Walnut Dinner Rolls and Yeast Rolls!
· Red Velvet
· Banana Walnut
Golden Pecan Pies, Cherry and Apple Pie, Derby Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Cheesecakes, Chess Pie, truffles, tarts, banana pudding and MORE!
Breakfast Casseroles - Serves 12. $40/ea and includes reheating instructions.
- Bacon, Egg, potato and cheese
- French Toast Bake - Diced French toast atop creamy maple custard with a layer of cream cheese. Great served with a side of maple syrup
We will be closing at 4pm Christmas Eve and will be closed Christmas Day!
As always, thanks for your continued business and Merry Christmas!