What Makes a Great Deli?
There are lots of options out there for delicious sandwiches, deli meats and cheeses, and side dishes for your next gathering or event. So what makes a deli truly worthwhile? We think it’s in the specialized service and premium products sold there.
While you can purchase meats, cheeses and side dishes from a variety of local delis, at Midtown Market we work hard to make our deli stand out from the rest in every way. From the high quality ingredients we use to the specialized services we offer, we do what it takes to turn a good experience into one that will make our customers come back for more.
Here are 10 reasons to love the deli at Midtown Market.
- We don’t pre-slice and wrap our meats and cheeses in cellophane. We slice everything fresh and made to the customer’s specifications.
- We use only the freshest ingredients in our deli sides and take out menu items. We make everything from scratch, using our house recipes. You won’t find us selling potato salad and pasta salads that came off of a truck.
- We were the first in the region to serve Boar’s Head Premium meats and cheeses. Which, in addition to being some of the highest quality meats and cheeses, gives our customers a unique selection of all natural, low sodium, sugar free, gluten free and milk free products, as well.
- We sell fine, gourmet products. However, we are not snobs. If you mispronounce the name of one of our meats or cheeses we’re not going to make you feel inferior by correcting you. We probably know what you meant and if we don’t, we’ll figure it out.
- If we don’t know the answer to a customer’s question, we do our best to find it. Many of our deli team members have become experts within our various service areas.
- We specialize in offering unique products and services. Nothing brings us greater joy than to introduce our customers to top brands and unusual gourmet items that are sometimes difficult to find anywhere else in the region.
- We prepare twelve house spreads in our kitchen, using products that are available for purchase in the store. These spreads make great appetizers and complement a charcuterie board perfectly.
- We’ll slice those fruits and vegetables that are difficult for the home cook to manage at home. Customers can bring pineapples, sweet potatoes and butternut squash to the deli counter, and we’ll get those cubed and sliced to your preferences at no additional charge.
- Our homemade soups of the day and our unique selection of salads take our customers beyond the mundane. You’ll find varied versions of green bean salads, quinoa side dishes and broccoli salads, too.
- We carry a fine selection of gluten free meats, cheeses and deli case side dishes for those who are gluten sensitive or gluten allergies.
For a complete list of menu items please visit our Products page.