Are You Ready for Some Football?
At Midtown Market we take football pretty seriously. For 17 glorious weeks we work fast and furiously in the kitchen to whip up some incredible food for our football fans to serve up at tailgating events and football parties. We go to great lengths to make sure that Midtown Market fans are well fed and satisfied, no matter what team they cheer for on game day.
Everything we serve in our store is fresh and made to order. Our customers aren’t going to get a meat and cheese tray, or fruit and veggie tray, lined with day old products or one that’s been sitting in a cooler for a while. We cut everything up on the same day our customers pick up their items and they can always taste the difference.
Just in time for football season, our culinary geniuses have come up with a few crowd-pleasing snacks that are easy to pack for tailgating events and delicious to eat before and after kick off. Here are some fan favorites that you’ll want to stock up on just in time for the big day!
· Don’t heat up the kitchen. Save yourself the time of cooking and sample our pre-cooked, ready-to-serve wings. They come with a variety of seasonings, including Zesty Buffalo, Honey BBQ or Citrus Chipotle.
· Spread it on thick! We have just over 12 varieties of cheese spreads made from original Midtown Market recipes and our freshest ingredients. We feature flavors such as Mediterranean Olive, Mediterranean Goat Cheese, Jalapeno & White Cheddar, Chipotle Cheddar Spread, Peppadew Goat Cheese, Smoked Gouda & Pecan, Smoked Salmon, Pistachio Pepperoni, Cajun Crab, Pimento Cheese (Mild, Original, Spicy), Bleu Cheese & Pecan and Porky’s Pimento Cheese (bring on the bacon!)
· No game is complete without sausages for the grill. We can create customized trays that include all of your favorite meats.
· Enjoy a wide selection of premium Boar’s Head meats and cheeses in one of our tasty meat and cheese trays. Low sodium and gluten free options are available.
· Looking for a healthy alternative to treat your fellow fans? Try one of these fruit and veggie trays. We can pair them with hummus and fruit dips. We really know how to make food taste good.
· There’s no doubt about it. Freshly made salsa just tastes better. Enjoy some of Jessi’s homemade salsa with any variety of organic chips such as the Garden of Eatin Blue Chips.
· If you’re looking for flavors that you can’t find often in Paducah, then you’ll want to try our Good Health Kettle Chips with Avocado Oil and any variety of our Late July Organics, including flavors like Dude Ranch and Sea Salt by the Seashore.
· Everyone loves a good deviled egg, but they can be a pain to make sometimes. Let us do the hard work for you. They’ll taste good and they’ll still taste fresh by the time your party gets started.
· No one can pass up Midtown’s delicious pre-cooked chicken tenders. If you have any kiddos running around your event, this will definitely keep them happy.
· Chicken salad is not just for ladies, fellas. It’s man’s food and we think it’s best served in one of three manly styles, traditional, California or grilled.
· Game Day can really work up an appetite. Try a few sandwiches, such as the Go Big Blue, Johnny Appleseed and Wild West BLT. They are the perfect way to satisfy the needs of a hungry crowd.
No matter what your taste buds are craving these days, we can get you hooked up with something delicious at Midtown Market. Call in your order today, 270.444-3996
Photo Credits: Glenn Hall Photography